Friday, April 20, 2012

My Card for the "Feeling Sketchy Challenge - Week 3"
This is the first time I have tried to sew with the sewing maching onto my card.
It was much harder than it looked and my machine went silly on one corner,
but I quiet like the over all effect of the stitching.I can't wait to get my own sewing machine.
Most products used on my card are from Stampin Up - as that is what i currently own the most of.Lace was brought from the second hand shop - I brought a whole box full for a dollar - It was a great find.Image was water colooured with stampin write markers and a water pen.

This is the great sketch for week 3 at :
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/f-sketchy-3-card-sketch.html

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant take on the sketch Jill. I struggle using my sewing machine on card. I dont know if it is because it is so very ancient. Anyway, I really like the papers and that sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us again at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I really like the happy colours of this card :) Thank You so much for joining us again this week at Feeling Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sewing on cards can become addictive lol! So glad you could join in with our sketch Jill, I love that ribbon and the colours you have used :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete