Sunday, May 6, 2012

Early Mother's Day Celebrations

Daniel and Penella's Card

Belinda and Tim's Card

My Eldest Grandaughter, Madyson (4 yrs) Card for Grandma.

We all had an early "Mother's Day / Happy Birthday Grandpa" Celebration this weekend.
I love it when we all get together as a family.
These are my lovely cards that I received from my family, along with a lovely bag, necklace , earrings and some cutting dies.I am feeling very spoilt.
Maddy (4yrs) and Lily (2yrs) both love to make cards, and grandma is very blessed by their creativity. I had a great time on Saturday with all three of my grandchildren creating finger print animals together around my kitchen table, while their Mum's were busy elsewhere.
We are so excited about the news that we are to be Grandparents again at the end of this year. God is so good to us.He has blessed us abundantly with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment